Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Her D-Tector seemed to go into static for a few moments before showing a question mark, and then the screen cracked ever so slightly. "What? My temple did that? Nonsense, my temple has never moved, you must be mistaken." He said as he stood up. In his first step Renamons Data would buzz and distort before returning to normal, and then do the same thing again. It was not painful for her, but it was weakening, showing them just how powerful he was. A rookie could not stand to be in his presence for very long. "Since this is my temple, I shall introduce myself first...but I expect names in return. I am Erusmon...well, here I am Erusmon, I am other things in other places...But Erusmon will do nicely here."

Rika's D-Tector would come alive once more and show her Erusmon's Data. A powerful Deity digimon, easily one of the most powerful beings alive. His data grants eternal life and power to those who can take it. His name Translate into Master Monster, or Lord Monster. His attacks are undocumented, as no one has ever survived a direct hit.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 04-20-2010, 02:34 PM