Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel purred as his sister opened her mouth once more. As she took the tip of his cock into her muzzle he let out a moan, "Oh... that's pretty good Kat...." He closed eyes eyes as he bucked his hips while nearly choking her with his length. It didn't feel as good as it was earlier nor was it as good as Vulpix's from earlier that day. His tail left her snatch alone since she wasn't pleasing him that well at the moment

He gets an idea, he places his paw on his sister head to hold her there. Then reaches down and touches the iced over from of the pokemon and the ice that hadn't already melted away disappeared within couple of seconds. He grabs her fur, uses the power of the monkey to transform her into an athro form that way she would have no need to pounce or use her claws around him. "Now continue your lesson," he ordered believing he had stopped vulpix from harming him. He turned back to his sister, "now if you want me to make sure you get off you better do a good job or I will have Vulpix make sure your frustrated all night long," he said with a dark chuckle.
----------------
Josh chuckles at mate as she spoke up and giggled. The demonic male pushed her onto her back grinned lustfully yet in his eyes one could see love and tenderness. "Mmm I wonder how my this pussy taste," he murrs as he kisses her breast and suckles gently at each. He slowly makes his way down her body and when he was face to face with her snatch. The large winged demonic feline purred as he let his cold tongue lap at the outside of her folds then he pushed the muscle into her treasure.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 04-20-2010, 05:53 AM