Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
(So you're fine with it, either way?)

"You wanna see what I can do?" Lily asked, before a flower suddenly appeared on one of her vines that had been able to wrap around her arm. It sprayed out a pink gas, and if Kristen breathed it in, she would feel a surprisingly large amount of pleasure. "Special gas made by flowers that can only be made with the power of Plant Digimon like me," the girl smiled.

"Oh...Oh soverigns! Too tight!" Deva screamed, and shot her seed into Refia's ass, before pulling out. "You...you are tight," she whispered, gasping for air, the huge pleasure making her dizzy.

Her sister on the other hand, moaned in pleasure and began to fuck Refia's pussy harder and faster. "My little sister isn't as good as I am. Let's see you make me cum, slut!" she moaned, and kissed Refia once more.

-------------------

((Ah, I see. Sorry))

"Yes! Yes, Master, please! Fuck me with your strong, dragon cock! Nothing else can satisfy me! Only your huge dick can give me true pleasure!" Mai moaned, wanting to be coated in cum. As she did, the older woman began to eat her cousin, Amy, out. The redhead moaned in pleasure, and begged her cousin to lick her pussy more.

"It's sooo good..." she moaned.

--------------------

Candy moaned herself and continued to lick and kiss her mother's wet pussy, soon pushing in a finger, and then two. As she did this, and while Angel was sucking Alex's cock, Lilith said, "Our child is truly beautiful, isn't she, Angel? Beautiful, slutty, sexy...So much like her mother. So much like the woman, I love," the devil girl said, gently petting the blond angel's head.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by MasterZero - 04-19-2010, 01:40 AM