Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"May! Get up and lick your daughter's cunt while I fuck her!" May obeyed, and rose up from the ground and began to lick and kiss Lucy's clit, as Kiva fucked her her tight pussy. "You ready for my seed, whore?"

"Hmmm...Well then maybe I should just tie you up, and let the kingdom use you as a cumdump? Maybe that will take the bite out of you?"

------------------

"You're too hard on yourself, slut. You're the hottest little slut, I've ever seen. I can't thank the Queen enough for showing me the pleasure of another women. If not for her, I would never have found such a beautiful lover," Mai smiled, and crouched down to kiss Laura's lips, wanting to show the maid that she did love her, in a romantic kind of way. The only person who she cared about more was Mindy, her Queen and mother.

"Lay down on the bed, my love. I'll lick your pussy and give you one of the best orgasms of your life," female Kiva cooed, and slapped Mindy's butt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 04-15-2010, 07:07 PM