Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Very well..." Lucy suddenly glowed pink, and her already small dick began to shrink, before vanishing. In it's place, was a wet, virgin pussy. Her hair grew a bit more, and large, G sized tits formed from her chest, which rocked each time Kiva thrust into the woman. "I was nice enough to give your cunt virginity, and to fill your slutty breasts with milk! Go on, suck on your own tits, while I take your virgin pussy for myself," he laughed, as he pulled his cock out of Lucy's butt, and rubbed it against her new pussy. "Ready? One. Two...THREE!" he then slammed his cock into her wet pussy, fucking her.

"I am, and you will see the truth!" Kiva growled, as he kept fingering Z. "I will admit, your will is impressive, but no one is can resist my power! You. Will. Fall," he whispered, before he suddenly kissing her, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

-----------------

Suddenly, a stream of piss was shot out, and Mai stepped back, happily urinating all over the maid. "There you go, you horny slut. Bath in my piss!" she smiled. "Drink it, bathe in it, be thankful to your kind Mistress!"

Kiva pulled her fingers out, which were wet with Mindy's juices. She gave it a lick and smile, before holding it before Mindy. "Lick it up, my beautiful slut."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 04-14-2010, 02:41 AM