Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I would advise resisting me. That's just going to make daddy angry," Kiva chuckled as he moved down and rubbed his finger against her wet clit, and began to finger her. "You're so wet down here. Such a bad girl."

"AHHH!" May screamed in pleasure as her butt was filled with seed, and she smiled dumbly. "Cock..." she whispered.

As for Kiva, he did not cum, and just kept fucking Lucy harder and faster. "Do you want my child, Lucy? Do you want me to make it so you can bear a child, even as a male? Or I could turn you into a woman, and fill you cum until you're plump and pregnant? I leave the choice up to you, whore," he moaned. "Either way, you're going to be filled."

------------

"SLUT!" Mai screamed as Laura. She came back to the maid, holding a bag of toys. "Stop playing with yourself, and get your fat ass over here. Kiss my feet, show them how much you worship them."

"I love you, my Queen. The entire Earth shall know it, when you scream my name as I make you cum again, and again, and again," female Kiva whispered as she finger fucked Mindy more and more. The finger grew in size, and Kiva ordered the Queen to scream in pleasure, wanting to hear her cries.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 04-13-2010, 09:36 AM