Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel just chuckles some as his sister asking how he could freeze the vulpix. "Do realize she caused me pain and so I punished her. Also do realize that she can still breath," he said since there was an opening for her nose. Lastly she is a fire pokemon thus she can melt the ice anytime she wish's," he stated it was true that vulpix could melt it but it would take some time since it the ice was created magically.

The halfling reaches down with his paw and rubs is sister's cheek. He moves it around to the back of her head and pushes her back down. "Now then don't you have something you need to finish before we go on to bed slave?" he asked with a grin. His tail started to flick back and forth in anticipation. Soon his tail snaked its way down her body towards her snatch rubbing along her folds.
------------
Plane
------------
Josh laughs when his mate asked him to fill her with his warm cock they both knew it would be warm it would make it nice and cold for her just to tease her endlessly. "Mmm maybe I won't tease you tonight," he said in a gentle voice, "then again I may." He reaches up and cups one of her breasts while he kisses his mate passionately. A moment later he broke the tender kiss as he went back to disrobing her slowly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 04-13-2010, 05:27 AM