Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex smiled at her adorable attempt, and he walked over to the woman. He helped her up and kissed her lips. "Don't tell anyone this, but...you are my favorite," he said, so quietly that Hinata might not have even believed he said it. He then slapped her butt, and ordered her to get on the bed on her four. Once she was, he got on the bed two, and rubbed his hard cock against her butt. "I'm going to try something different this time, Hinata. I want you to know, it will hurt, but only for a moment."

A pair of tentacles shot out of his back, but instead of phallic heads, they had suction cups. They latched onto her big tits, and began to suck on them, feeding her milk straight into him. Another tentacle shot out of his body, and entered her pussy, fucking her cunt. Finally, he rubbed his cock against her butt, before slowly pushing his hard cock into her, hoping the pleasure from the rest of her body would help balance it out. "I love my slutty cow."

----------------

The clone pulled back and licked his lips. He made a small cushion appear on the ground, and set her down on it, as he sat in front of her. "Don't worry, Rangiku, I am merely the clone of the master. I just wanted to...help you relax. Forget about things you want to forget. I brought you something you might like," he said, and turned around, and pulled out a bottle of sake in one hand, and a pair of cups. He placed the two cups between them, and poured the sake into each, and set the bottle down, before taking his cup. "If this isn't to your liking, I could conjure some different form of drink," he offered, as he drank the cup of sake, hoping that he could have some drunken fun with the blond girl.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 04-10-2010, 04:06 PM