Join our server on Discord

Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP
"Mm, you can call me whatever you want, Master." Ophanimon winked at Alex, rubbing Candy's head gently. "Now...lick your mother's pussy, my sweet little daughter..." she softly spoke, her soft hands rubbing Candy's head gently; her moist pink pussy right in front of Candy's face.

------------------

"Oh yes, she will..." Ereth smirked, grasping Mai's waist, and grinding his cock against her pussy. "Now get to eating out her pussy, slut." he ordered, moving Amy closer to Mai, so that her crotch was right over Mai's face.

------------------

"Mmrrr, he's got skills and knowledge that you don't, sweetie." Kristen murred softly as her warm cunt was rubbed, smirking a bit as she grabbed Lily's waist, and flipped her over her body, throwing her down onto the large bed. "Mistake one: You haven't restrained me at all." she added, sticking her tongue out playfully.

"Oohh...mmmhh!!" Refia moaned loudly as she deeply kissed Diva, her pussy and ass clenching tightly around the demons' cocks, the fur from her large tits rubbing along Diva's nipples, teasing her with more pleasure; her paws grasping Diva's hips tightly, as to not be knocked over from the hard fucking she was receiving.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angewomons_Lover and MasterZero's RP - by Erethzium - 04-10-2010, 06:27 AM