Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace blushed hard as she slowly pulled away from Ren, the light fading. "How do you feel?" She asked The bewildered Digimon. In response Ren pulled her back down and kissed her again out of sheer affection. The Angel's kiss was far more the physical healing, it healed on every level of the being, from body and mind, to even the soul, and although Ren was not yet fully healed, this was much much better than her previous state.

"Thank you...Thank you so much..." She whimpered after the second kiss, still Hugging Grace. Grace did not respond and did not move...in fact, she went limp. The princess had passed out from a mixture of exhaustion, having done both her healing kiss and hug at the same time, and from embarrassment since she had never kissed or come so close to another woman before.

"I-Is she OK?" Ren asked after realizing this, worried she had somehow hurt her.

----------

Silvia shrugged. "I dont know. I could try to peace her mind back together, but it was frail to begin with, its like trying to put broken glass back together. I might get most of the pieces in place, but the cracks will always be there..." Serenity was covered in sweat and floated away on evenly, setting herself down on a nearby counter to rest. Flare shifted a little from where she was, curled up and sleeping.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 04-10-2010, 03:49 AM