Join our server on Discord

"Living It Up"(drugs, sex, rock ...)
(03-30-2010 10:34 PM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: *blink* i know some hp stories that have the same criteria and is still on the site.

*shrug* if it was loaded here, sure if you specifically want me to. you want a no bull flamish review or a regular review?

and the lemonaid station is helpful if you look through it. *mostly towards the bottom of lord archives guide* as long as the lemon isn't 'he done her, she moaned, he came she came' ( or some variation that is less than 100 words) then i'll read it. as long as it isn't yaoi, and even then i may give it a shot.

This story is going to involve slash of any form, no its straight up 100% male/female all the way. It's a U16(under 16) lemon with a variation of sexual detail--4X5X, slight bdsm and ...acts, while undert the influence of various drugs by Lucemon(rookie) and his human "friends".

I'm pushing the limits in this story, more than my previous stories, due to the fact of underage lemon, drug use, and other questional actions. I'm not supporting the content, nor do I endorse it. This story will be quite graphic, describing sex acts(oral, bsdm...any XXX you would think of that is not slash)

Right at the apex of the action, as a "backdrop" to the activity, See Me, Feel Me/Listening to You--The Who played, which I thought synched with the whole "activity"(*sex*), if you heard it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Living It Up"(drugs, sex, rock ...) - by grandphoenix1 - 03-31-2010, 05:49 AM