Join our server on Discord

O.C. digimon battles (simulations)
Well, Ray, if I may be honest for a moment, I actually have no idea if the GM's idea of SkullReapermon was anything related to myths or whatnot, but it'd be really cool if it was. I like when cool stuff is based off cool myths.

Stringing from that thought, I'd like to know a bit more about the Myth of the four guardian beasts from the Chinese myths. All I know is that they protect four opposite cardinal points and that they are uniformedly commanded by a higher entity, but, if you translate that to digimon though, I could just tweak history a bit and just say something like the four sovereigns dissolved from the higher entity AFTER the fight with SkullReapermon where he was sealed and his wings were removed from his body, being laid to rest inside six 'mortals'.

I'd say, then, a fight between Fanglongmon who's a DNA between all four sovereigns and a fully powered SkullReapermon would be a catastrophic but again very cool event. And one could make a myth outta that <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: O.C. digimon battles (simulations) - by DragonMasterX - 03-31-2010, 02:19 AM