Join our server on Discord

"Living It Up"(drugs, sex, rock ...)
(03-30-2010 04:18 PM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: ok...what inspiration are you looking for? some one to throw pointers here and there? some insight on the 70s? how not to write a lemon? if you want to broaden your vocab try looking in the lemonade station in the lemons section of the main site. "the guide to anime, hentai, and fanfiction" there is 5 total topics in the page that may or may not help you.

I know what a "lemon" is, Fred. Also, some knowlege of the early 70s is stuff I know. The purpose of this OP, was getting a feedback from the community, and seeing how people would react to it. Though, this sort of a NC-17 rated story compared to the XXX stuff I would see here. From a scale from 1 to 10 for lemons, this story would be rated it at a 5--somewhere in the middle.
(03-30-2010 04:18 PM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: ok...what inspiration are you looking for? some one to throw pointers here and there? some insight on the 70s? how not to write a lemon? if you want to broaden your vocab try looking in the lemonade station in the lemons section of the main site. "the guide to anime, hentai, and fanfiction" there is 5 total topics in the page that may or may not help you.

@Fred. Would you read this story, if it were uploaded here or not. I know on ff.net, it would have been blocked just with the lemons and drug use.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Living It Up"(drugs, sex, rock ...) - by grandphoenix1 - 03-30-2010, 10:03 PM