Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Z grunted as she was pushed to the ground, glaring up at Kiva, "Y-you said I wouldn't be a slave!" she growled, turning away from his cock while mantaining eye-contact with him.

"Oh yes master," Lucy purred, kissing Kiva back, "This slut's ass is so nice and tight, she begged me to impregnate her, but I know only master should breed his sluts, a girl like me shouldn't be impregnating anyone."

"Ahh, ohhh mistress," Mindy moaned in lust, grinding her hips against Kiva's finger to better stimulate herself, lifting up her head to kiss him passionately.

Laura sat up slightly, panting heavily already as she began fingering herself, "I, I always dreamed, of you calling me into your room, ordering me to undress you," she moaned loudly as she fingered herself hard, her fingers already covered with her juices, "Tying me up, blindfolding me, and then whipping me. Oohhh, I would love that so much, never knowing when the next strike would come or where. And of course, mmm, being walked around, o-on a leash with my mistress, being humiliated and degraded, ordering me to kiss your feet infront of everyone." she moaned loudly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 03-30-2010, 12:43 PM