Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Good. Your first act as princess is..." Suddenly, the chains were broken, and Z was pushed to the ground, on her knees. "Sucking your daddy's cock," he grinned, rubbing his cock against her cheek.

As he did so, he split in two once more, and walked over to where Lucy was fucking her 'father's' ass. "Enjoying your whore, Lucy?" he asked, walking over and kissing her lips, as May moaned in pleasure, begging to be fucked harder.

-------------

"That's right, slut....Mmm..." Kiva moaned, and turned one of her fingers into a long tentacle, which stretched over and began to fuck the Queen's pussy.

"AHHH! Laura!" Mai moaned, before suddenly cumming, spraying all of her juices upon the slutty maid. "L-leave my cum where it is," she ordered, getting off of Laura. "And pleasure yourself before me...Tell me all of your dirty, dirty fantasies involving me."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 03-30-2010, 10:28 AM