Join our server on Discord

O.C. digimon battles (simulations)
I recall this RP some guy did at Renamon.nl forums whilst it still was out there. Basically, there was this evil digimon trying to revive and as the day of its rebirth dawned, a few select digimon began reacting to this prescence and slowly began losing their minds, few of them being on the heroes' side and began wreacking havoc in completely different forms of digimon (Mutant Digivolution, I think it's called) while also awakening their other partners' demon side. These digimon were called by the GM of the RPG as the "Wings" of an entity called SkullReapermon, some sort of evil who had been vanquished long ago by the protectors of Digital World, hinting it to have been either of the four sacred beasts (Quilongmon, Byakkomon, Zhuquemon and Xuanwumon) or just the main entity, the fusion between the four.

SkullReapermon eventually appears and starts destroying all the six corrupted digimon, absorbing them to regain his wings, and when he attempts to bring forth chaos, we were supposed to see its anti- coming, but we never did as the RP ended prematurely.

In my opinion, this "SkullReapermon"'s whose appearance was very nicely done by the GM would've had quite an awe-striking fight against the fusion between the four sovereigns. I mean, an almighty dragon vs. a demon. That's <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: O.C. digimon battles (simulations) - by DragonMasterX - 03-30-2010, 02:16 AM