Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
"its my..Father's ideals, I mean look out there." I pointed out to the out going warriors as they left in a rush to the distress call. "I'm willing to bet that we'll lost at least half of them to the Takola Sinopa!"

Elder Bloodmane looked Rick in the eye and said "SIT...Down..." after Rick had done so he continued. "Don't you think we don't know that? Do you think we started this war? We have tried to pursuade your father, Richard Bloodmane to cease this conflict. He will not listen to reason. He is just as i was at that age, reckless. It runs through our blood. It can not be helped, you can only stop it if you defeat him in combat."

Rick wasn't surprised to hear this, every day for the last month he had brought this up with the Elders. and every day they tell him the same thing. yet he felt like he wasn't ready to do that yet. "I can't do that, for i am not ready to lead the Clan! Luna Badru isn't ready for a new leadership!" i say as i hit the ground.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Ivy / Fred_18 RPG) - by fred_18_2008 - 03-23-2010, 12:27 AM