Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
It took a little bit, but the Steel Revenger managed to get back to the bank. However due to the fact that his vision was still obscured by some asphalt on parts of his visor, he did not make it back to the rear of the bank but instead the front. There he bore witness to what looked like a fox-girl, with multiple tails, in a blue kimono, putting out the fires in the bank with water she was controlling herself.

"Well, I can see I'm not needed here." The power armored hero said to himself still trying to scrape asphalt off himself. Glancing back at the fox-girl, he commented under his breath, "Cute."

Much of the asphalt had cooled and became easier to remove but was still the consistency of thick pancake batter since his armor was still pretty hot. Thinking that if the asphalt had been cooled and hardened, he could break it off and so walked over to the fox girl to ask for some assistance in this matter.

Once close enough, he asked indicating the mess covering him, "Excuse me, could I get some help here?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp) - by Kavaan - 03-22-2010, 03:55 AM