Join our server on Discord

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is when you can kill people or kill yourself!!!!!!!!!! I just came back from a fucking exam. I was practicing with a classmate in a room when the fucking teacher arrived and said 'We'll start with you two' I had in mind to practice at least three hours more!! My classmate and me looked at each other, frozen (it was like a surprise attack) I felt like running away, but I didn't have the courage to do it. I sat down obediently,like a fucking submissive puppy. I told her: 'I'd have liked to practice a little more...' 'Never mind, we even arrived 10' later' She asked me a question; I answered it correctly. She asked another; I couldn't answer it. 'See you next week(meaning that I failed)' I bursted in tears and let myself drop in the table. I stood up and was going to leave .'What are you doing?!' she told me. 'You told me to be here again next week' 'Stay until your classmate finishes.' She then proceeded to question my classmate (a guy) She asked him a bunch of stupid questions, telling him all the time to relax and take his time. 'You have an 8' she told him, and he left. I was about to leave too, when she made me sit down again, and admonished me. She said that I should get my acting together cuz I was acting like a baby or a kid. I told her 'All my other classmates got to choose the time to enter the examination room' Of course, she didn't budge for this.
Man, I feel so bad....What a rotten luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What could I have done? What should I have done?! Run away?! But I feared they would have made me fail on purpose if I left....well, I failed anyway. I feel terrible...like a coward, and at the same time I'd kill that old fart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate her, but I also hate myself for not knowing what the hell to do. For not having the courage to go away from sth so unfair. And the worst isn't over yet...now I have to go home and tell it to my mother...I don't know what's worse....
Fuck......I have a lot of posts to answer, but I'm just not in the mood. Next time, then.

Messages In This Thread
I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - by Doctor Zephyr - 11-04-2004, 05:39 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 11-04-2004, 02:33 PM
[No subject] - by Doctor Zephyr - 11-12-2004, 06:13 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 11-12-2004, 03:00 PM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 11-15-2004, 03:34 AM
[No subject] - by Blackwargreymon Lover - 11-15-2004, 12:08 PM
[No subject] - by Doctor Zephyr - 11-18-2004, 07:30 AM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 11-18-2004, 02:45 PM
[No subject] - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 11-21-2004, 04:35 PM
[No subject] - by mowgly - 12-03-2004, 10:48 PM
[No subject] - by Doctor Zephyr - 12-24-2004, 08:59 AM