Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Mai licked up as much cum as she could, and when her face was covered in it, she smiled at her Queen. "No matter who the father really is, I'll raise my child to see you as their true mother, or father, whatever you want," she said.

----------------

Kiva suddenly kissed the knight, trying to force his tongue into her mouth, as he fucked her harder and faster. IF she tried to bite it, the tongue would only seem to grow longer and slightly bigger the harder she bit it. If it got too big, he wold pull his tongue out, and it would return to normal size so he could kiss her again.

Lucy, May, if you two want, I could temporarily turn you two into full girls. I don't just mean removing those tiny dicks, but I also mean adding a beautiful pair of breasts. You could look more attractive than the old Queen. What do you say? Kiva's voice asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 03-03-2010, 11:02 AM