Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Tight? Ha, that old useless hole?" Lucy laughed, purring as his father licked over his balls, "It can't possibly compare to mine, even my cock's bigger than that pathetic thing you have, I'm just better than you in every way sister."

Z growled from the slap, finding it degrading. She looked away from Kiva as she blushed slightly, she did dream of having the prince fuck her, not necesarrily tied up though, this wasn't even close to that dream. She whimpered slightly as she bit almost clean through her lip, trying to drow out the pleasure.

"Ahhhh yes, cum slut, cum for your queen." Mindy moaned, standing up and burying Mai's face into her dripping sex, crying out in pleasure as she came over her face, covering it in her juices.

Shadowstorm grunted as he pulled out, a flood of cum pouring from Mai's gaping vagina as he did, his cock hanging limply below him as Laura led him away so her mistress and queen could enjoy their time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 02-26-2010, 06:05 PM