Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
Silvia stuttered a few times, not sure which to answer first, and not being all that good at speaking either. "I was like I am forever master." She said softly. "I lived in a cage and got cold hose, but also got assorted food sometimes. It was good." She said with a naive smile. Kase probably didnt appreciate the table scraps they were sometimes given as much as she did. There wasnt much more general information to give about her, she was a cage bred, cage born cat, and she was even then feeling frightened being in such and open space with no walls to hug her tight.

"Kase was not in cage forever. He was caught in traps set out by master, and he made noise for many days. Master was not kind to Kase, hurt him with pole and fist. He hurt me with pole and fist sometimes, but Kase had it every sun and most moons. And...you dont use fists and poles...I...I not dislike old master...I just...I feel tingly here, like smiley feelings...I like here." She looked down in shame, unable to really identify her own happiness, and unwilling to say that she did not like what she had before.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers - by Maero - 02-21-2010, 04:30 AM