Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Of course not, I would never dream of going against the king, I just want to make sure you know your place sister. I don't plan on taking orders from you anytime soon." Lucy purred softly as he smiled down at his sister.

Z growled into the kiss, though it was quickly turning from one of anger to one of pleasure. Before long she was panting like she was in heat, her pussy starting to clench tightly around Kiva's cock. Though she still hated the thought, she couldn't deny it felt good, and her body responded likewise.

"I know you do," Mindy smiled as she kneeled down infront of Mai, kissing her lips as the horse continued fucking her, neighing it's approval, "And I love you too my sweet little angel, why else would I give you the honor of having my horse mate with you. I've always only used him for my own personal pleasure before." she moaned softly as she fingered herself, loving the show of the massive cock vanishing into Mai's body.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 02-19-2010, 03:55 AM