Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey didn't say anything as he stood there hugging Katt. He felt a bit rejected when she stated she basically didn't want to take a bath or shower with him. The werewolf lowered his ears and his tail hanged limply, "Katt I'm sorry for what I did even if I couldn't stop myself," he said as tears started to roll down his cheeks. The way she was acting was only making him feel worse about what he did "Don't act like everything is alright when its not.," he said as his own erection died down. "Also I am here for you my mate, my pack member," he said using pack mentality and the pack always helped each other especially if one was upset.. Since they both were hurting to him it was normal to want to stay close to Katt since help her though her pain even though he was the one who caused. "I thought we could at least wash up and get clean, so we didn't smell like you know...," he trailed off not knowing if his feline mate would get upset if he mentioned the word sex. "Also if you don't want to get cleaned up then we can do something else?" he suggested as he started to lick her freely cleaning her face and matting her fur in the process soon his tears dried upped.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 02-18-2010, 05:12 AM