Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Z whimpered loudly, "St-stop this, you coward," she cried out, even worse than the pain was the pleasure he was forcing into her body, "Face me, like a man, I deserve a clean death, not this torture."

Lucy growled, grabbing May's head he pulled her to the ground, jumping onto her stomache, his cock resting on May's chin, "You're nothing to me, you'll be my slave, just as we're both the master's. Now lick my balls!" he roared, showing his superior strength as he dug claws into the stone floor next to May's head.

Shadowstorm neighed in frustration as he thrusted at Mai's pussy, whinying in pleasure as he hit his mark, burying his entire cock into Mai's pussy in one solid thrust, beginning to rapidly fuck her.

"Oooh yes, it feels good doesn't it slut," Mindy moaned as she rubbed her pussy, "I've had him fuck me mulitble times when the king was busy, just wait till he cums, it feels wonderful having your womb filled with his horse cum."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 02-15-2010, 04:05 PM