Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Jasmine reached out and held Katt close. as her ears tweaked. When she took the poultice she went berserk and on a rampage from what she was told and took out four hunters as well. Yet what she was hearing and vaguely remembers wasn't right. She could remember the rage the hatred the desire for blood shed. Yet the mournful sounds coming from the room were filled with sadness. She decided to see what was up with him as she walked towards the door.

When the werelioness unlocks the door and look in carefully looks around. She sees a fully transformed werewolf yet his ears were down. He was still laying on the bed whimpering. He lifted his head as he looked over at Jasmine. "I. i. att o.ay?" he asked awkwardly not able to get s or k sounds right the moment.

Jasmine closed the door and shook her head. From everything she read Casey should be destroying the room. Yet he was sad and in an odd way calm, she wondered if it was because he started to transform and it stopped that was part of reason he was so calm. And then there was the speech no were could speak in the last hundred years or and the last werewolf that could has been over three hundred years. She looked at Katt, "UM I think it is okay but not sure. I am right in thinking he wanted to know your okay right?" she asked, while she stepped away from the door if Katt wanted to check on her mate herself.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 02-15-2010, 06:28 AM