Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Tasting the wonderful slut's milk gave the clone of Alex an idea. He pulled away, licking his lips, before he pulled away. After wiping the hand he used to finger her against her hair, he would attempt to wake her up. "Hinata. Hinata, wake up. I want to do something to you, I know the Master will love."

------------------

Daisy moaned loudly as she felt Peach's tongue move within her wet pussy, trying to move as the blond pushed three fingers into her wet, virgin pussy. "Don't...don't stop, Peach! I've always wanted this..." she moaned. She wanted to return this great pleasure, but the bonds kept her from that. "Peach...so good..."

Suddenly Peach pulled away from her wet cunt. Before daisy could say anything, she felt the blond's slit on her own, and the Toadstool princess captured her own lips in a wet, tongue filled kiss. The two lovely beauties passionately kissed, their breasts rubbing against one another, much like their pussies. An orgasm was within seconds.

Sadly, Mike pulled Peach away, ending the show, and leaving Daisy on the edge of orgasm. "NO! Please...I...I need her. I love her...I'll do anything to be with her!" the brunette cried. "I'll...I'll even be your slave!" she admitted.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 02-14-2010, 02:50 PM