Join our server on Discord

Soul Searchers
Chapter 3 : Meeting Vincent

It's a new day, Nico and me are looking for this planet Frizlap. Nina has told us about where the soul is being hidden. It's suppose to be hidden in a city called Kimo, at the bottom of a lake called Buet. Well where entering the dock for the ship to arrive and Nico's just ran to the toilet. While I've been waiting, a guy in a store kept looking at me, hasn't he seen a girl wearing a short dress before?
Suddenly my phone starts to ring, I look at my phone and it's Nico. I quickly answer it and Nico starts to say, "Yumi, you've got to meet me at the fish shop by the entrance!" Nico then went of the phone, I started to run towards the entrance and Nico was standing there, with a massive grin oh his face. I was out of breath, a tall boy came from behind him and Nico told me, "Yumi remember Vincent?" I felt like punching Nico as he made me run over here just to see an old friend. I looked at Vincent and said, "Oh, Vincent. What are you doing here?" "Oh, Nico called me to tag a long with him," replied Vincent.

I grabbed Nico by the collier and dragged him away from the Vincent and started to ask, "Ok, Nico. What's going on?" "Ok, I haven't seen Nico in a couple of years and I thought it would be ok if he came a long," replied Nico. I realised Nico from my grip and looked at Vincent. "Ok, he can come," I said. Nico hugged me tight and my chest felt tight and I said in a loud tone, "Nico I need air." Nico quickly realised me and I started to walk towards the dock to wait for the ship.
Vincent walked up to Nico and asked,"Is there something going on between you two?" Nico started to think for a couple of minutes and answered,"Not really, I still have feeling for her." Vincent looked at Nico right up to the face and ordered him,"When we are on this mission you have to tell her how you feel about her. And I think she feels the same as you do."
Nico tilted his head and looked at Yumi as she stood there. Vincent then started to wave his hand in his face and asked, "Hello? Is anyone there?" Nico looked quickly back at Vincent and replied, "Sorry. Ok, I'll do it." Vincent slapped him on the back and says, "That's good to here."
Nico and Vincent walked up to Yumi and stood by the waiting area. Suddenly a flash of light came out of know where. Me, Nico and Vincent covered our eyes. After a couple of seconds I looked and there was a massive ship infont of us.
A man walked out of the ship and announced in a very high voice, "Ship 1.34.5 has arrived." Me, Nico and Vincent where trying not to laugh as the man spoke.

"This ship is heading for the planet Reckess and then will be staying there for a two days and then will be heading straight for the planet Frizlap. These are the people who are on this ship. Nike Lewis, Nico Dando, Vincent Nike and Yumi Izaco. Thank you," the man announced. Me and the boys started to go up the ramp and showed the man our passes.
As we entered the ship, a very tall woman with two small wings on here back came up to us and greeted, "Welcome! I'm Rachael and I'll be your help while you are on this flight. Do you need any help?"
"Um... we need to know where we have to go?" I asked. "Can I see your passes?" Rachael replied, we all gave her our passes and she looked on the computer. She then gave back our passes and said, "Ok, you are all in room 25CB." "Thanks," I replied and me, Nico and Vincent walked away from Rachael and started to search for our room.
Suddenly, Vincent shouts, "Stop! I think where in the wrong hall." I look at the doors and the numbers where 1C. I looked at Vincent and replied, "Where up stairs." So all of us headed for the stairs, as we got near to it a man came in front of us. He looked at us for a couple of seconds and walked away. "That was odd," Nico said. We went up stairs and found our room and opened the door. As we walked in all of us stopped as the room was very posh. Nico walked straight towards the toilet and shouted as he entered, "There's dimonds on the edge of the bath."
I headed straight for the bedroom, I looked around the room and there where two beds. There was a massive king size bed and one small bed. I went out of the room and said to Vincent, "We have a problem. There are two beds, a double bed and a single bed. Who's going to sleep where?"

Vincent called Nico and we all sat down on the sofa. "Ok, we have ten hours on this ship. I think it will be easier if someone sleep's on the sofa," says Vincent. I look at Nico and he looks back, Nico gets up and replies in a funny voice, "Um... last on the bed is on the sofa." We all start to race into the bedroom. I slide across the floor and through Nico's legs just to get into the bedroom. I reach it to the bed and watch to see who is on the bed next.
Nico and Vincent run throught the door at the same time and get stuck. While trying to get from the entrance of the room, Nico quickly slips out and runs towards the bed. Vincent drops onto the floor and starts to take a deep breath. He got of the floor and started to laugh. "Ok, next time I'll beat you Nico," said Vincent. I looked at the both of them and asked, "Vincent, what about me."
He looked at me, started to laugh again and replied, "Yeh right. I could bet you at anything." I got of from the bed and looked straight into Vincent's eyes. "How do you know that if you haven't tried it?" I replied in a very angry voice. Vincent walked back two steps and turned away. I grabbed his hand and put him in a head lock. Nico didn't do anything but watched as Vincent tried to get out of the lock.
Vincent then chucked me over his shoulder and I landed on my back. I quickly got up of the floor and jumped on Vincents back.
As Nico watched Yumi and Vincent fighting, he started to get board. So he got up and grabbed Yumi's back. Yumi looked over her shoulder, staring into the eyes of Nico. Yumi quickly jumped of Vincent and landed on Nico making him fall onto the floor.

Vincent looked at them, he slowley went out of the room and shut the door with out them noticing. I started to blush as Nico looked straight into my eyes. Nico started to smile and quickly kissed me softly on the lips.
As we kissed, an announcement was made, “Hello! We are near our first stop! Can these people please get ready to leave the ship, Yumi Izaco, Nico Dando and Vincent Nike. You have to stay on the planet for two days and come back here at ten o’clock in the morning. Thank you.”
After a couple of seconds after the announcement was made Nico stopped kissing and looked at Yumi. He smile and said, "Um... I think we should stop." I slide away from Nico and got up of the floor. I start to rub the dust of my dress and Nico did to. As I opened the door, Vincent was already sitting there waiting for us. "So, what have you two been up to?" Vincent asked, Nico grabbed my hand and replied, "Oh, nothing much really." Vincent got up and I said, "We'd better go know."
I walked out of the room with Nico. Vincent followed and grabbed Nico way from me. “So, what’s happened?” asked Vincent in a glad voice. Nico started to blush and replied is a very happy voice, “Yes, something has happened. Me and Yumi are know together.” A couple of seconds after Nico told Vincent, Nico walked beside be and held me hand. “So, so what did he want?” I asked in a happy voice.
“Ah, nothing really, but he did ask him why we where holding hands. So I told him,” replied Nico. As we walked closer to the exit, the man with the squeaky voice was standing there. Me and looked at him as we came into the first stop. Vincent looked out side one of the windows and looked over as we passed the planets cities and towns. There where more rivers than houses. We could see loads of grass on many parts of the city.
Then the ship started to go down to land, Vincent sat down and the man looked over his shoulder. "I wouldn't sit down if I were you," said the man as he looked back at the exit.

Suddenly there was a massive bang as we hit onto the ground. Vincent landed on the ground while me and Nico where still standing. Nico grabbed Vincent's hand and pulled him of the floor. The man looked at us and opened the door, he then said, "The exit is open, you may leave." Nico grabbed my hand softy he looked at me with a little sparkle in his eye. Vincent looked at us as we where holding hands, he tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at him.
Vincent smile at me, I looked back. I asked Nico,"Is he ok?" Nico looked back at Vincent and quickly looked back at me and answered, "Um... I have no idea. I think he's happy about something but its nothing to worry about." I smiled at Nico and kept walking on, as we passed the houses and restraints we finally found a hotel to stay in. Nico walked into the hotel and giggled as he looked into the hotel. He looked back at me and wispered, "Um.... we have got dragons as our help." I looked inside of the hotel and started to giggle my self as i see two dragons in suits with funny red hats.
I walked up to Nico and asked, "Ok, we will go into this one. But no staring at the dragons with the funny hats, we don't want to get kicked out." Nico took a deep breath and replied, "Ok, me and Vincent will behave."
I walked in first, Nico and Vincent followed me. As I walked up to the front desk, a white dragon, wearing nothing but green shorts came up to me and greated, "Welcome to the Dragon Hotel. How may I help you?" "Yes can I have a room for three people please?" I asked.

The dragon took out a massive, black book and slammed it on the desk. He opened it and looked through the book, I quickly looked behind me and told Nico in a quiet voice, "Nico, make sure Vincent is alright." Nico turned around and looked as Vincent who was trying not to giggle. So Nico asked Vincent, "Calm down, just until we get into our rooms."

I took out my purse and gave the dragon the money. He looked back at me and says, “Ok, here is your key to room 32B and I hope you enjoy your stay.” “Thank you,” I replied and quickly turned looking at Nico and Vincent. Nico looked at Yumi and asked, “Ok, so where to first?” Vincent looked at us both and answered, “Why don’t we get something to eat first we haven’t had anything yet.” We walk towards the restaurant and another white dragon went in front of us and asked, “Yes, how may I help you?” “Yes, can we have a table for three please?” I politely asked. The dragon walked towards the door and opened it. “Come in, go to table four,” he said politely.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Soul Searchers - by Yumi - 01-26-2010, 02:34 AM
RE: Soul Searchers - by Yumi - 01-26-2010, 08:37 PM
RE: Soul Searchers - by AetherRose - 01-27-2010, 12:01 PM
RE: Soul Searchers - by Yumi - 01-27-2010, 09:17 PM
RE: Soul Searchers - by fred_18_2008 - 01-28-2010, 11:45 PM
RE: Soul Searchers - by Yumi - 01-29-2010, 12:38 AM
RE: Soul Searchers - by fred_18_2008 - 01-29-2010, 12:54 AM
RE: Soul Searchers - by Yumi - 01-29-2010, 01:01 AM
RE: Soul Searchers - by Yumi - 02-11-2010, 01:49 AM