Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel chuckles some as his sister said her heat might not be tomorrow. She was always a terrible liar and new she would be at some point tomorrow. "Mmm I see that you will be in heat tomorrow," he said with a grin as he cupped one of his sister's tits and caressed the mound. He then pulled out is finger from vulpix's snatch and grinned down at her. THe tip of his feline cock was poking out of his sheath. "How about you teach Katt how to give good head?" he suggested with a grin. "Afterwords I will make you feel good," he said as he rubbed the pokemon's belly.
------------
plane
------------
Josh smiles at his mate as his cheek was licked, "I know you do," he said chuckling as he just picked up the feline and carried her to the bedroom. The stewardess giggles as she watches the door close. He tosses his mate on the bed. "You make a good pain slut you know that?" he asked with a chuckle even though they both knew she greatly enjoyed his harshness while in bed. He began to strip is clothes as he licks his lips his tail flicking in the air behind him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 02-08-2010, 08:59 AM