Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel chuckles some at vulpix'x comment about liking to watch him. "No silly what do you want to watch on tv is what I meant," he explained. He smiled again as he rubbed her belly his fingers brushing against her nipples. Soon he rubbed near her vulva again and pushed a finger into her moist twat. He reaches over with his other paw and grabbed the remote, he turned it back on to the reboot marathon and it was the episode were they had hexadecimal on shock collar and how she liked it. "Mmm Vulpix you can do what ever you want that will make you happy as long as I don't have to do anything," he said since he was feeling more than any lethargic from all the sex he had throughout the evening.
--------------
Airplane
--------------
"No Raziel wouldn't hurt Katt and you know that," he lied smoothly knowing for a fact that Raziel took more after him than his mate. He wasn't always the best of demons since he once years ago one who would black mail his family members for sex, beat and rape, something entirely different. "It's okay trust me," he said thinking for the best that Katt realize the world wasn't as friendly as it seemed to mortals. "How about we go lay down in the back?" he asked since it was a private jet for them and they had a long flight.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 02-07-2010, 11:22 AM