Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"You're very good at pleasing cocks, May. Did you have experience?" Kiva moaned, petting her head as the slave kissed and licked his cock.

"Not really. I used to take my clothes off when I was alone and put on the queen's clothing. I remember dancing around in her dresses and undergarments, dreaming of a man like you, my king, fucking my ass. I'm dreamed of it for so long...Z is wrong, this is the true me! A cock loving slut!" May said between kisses, and soon engulfed Kiva's cock, sucking on it loudly, her cock hard as well as she sucked on the king's cock.

"Tell me you want it, Lucy. Just look at Z, and tell her you want cock. Then I'll let you and your sister share my kingly cock."

--------------

Suddenly, Katt would feel Kiva's cock pushed into her ass. "I hope you don't mind, my dear. I just so love the way your ass squeezes my cock so tightly!" moaned the king as the two woman sucked on her glorious rack.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 02-04-2010, 04:17 PM