Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
May growled, and slapped Z once more. "I am not under any spell! I openly love my king! I am nothing, but his little girl now! His slave!" She then turned around to Leo, and licked her lips. "As is my sister...Lucy."

With a snap of his fingers, Kiva was suddenly naked, his dick erect. May took off her clothes, and went down her knees, kissing the side of the cock, her eyes on Lucy. "Look at it, Lucy. This mighty, powerful cock. Don't you want it? I know you do, you are after all, my sister..."

--------------

Lines were soon made. A pair of woman were up first. "Remember us, bitch? My sister and I served years as your slaves! But to you, we were dirt, right?" one growled, before they both began to aggressively suck her tits. Kiva smiled, and mvoed behind Katt, so she could feel his cock against her asshole.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 02-04-2010, 04:00 PM