Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Don't worry, my dear. Once you see the light, I will forgive you and drown you in pleasure," Kiva smiled, as he rubbed May's ass.

"Your mother? Wouldn't know. Last I saw of her, she was on the bed. Master had fucked her with such amazing power, she blacked out during her twelfth orgasm. Besides, I hardly care for her anymore. I much prefer the king," May giggled, and kissed Kiva once more. After a few moments of kissing, she pulled away and walked over to Leo. "And never call me by that masculine title again! Think of me more as your sister, a slut and female slave to the great King. As will you be."

------

The couple was soon outside, and many people stopped to stare at the pregnant, yet still so very sexy Queen. "Now, tell them how you were such a horrible queen. Tell them, you will happily give your milk to them, for being such a bad girl," he smiled, rubbing her ass, his cock hardening.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 02-04-2010, 03:46 PM