Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva sniffed the air and smiled at Katt. "Enjoying yourself, my dear?" he teased, moving his hand down to slap her ass. "Naughty, naughty. You must really like having all these boys and girls watch you."

-----------

Mai needed some time, before she came back to reality. She nodded, still panting. She kissed Laura's lips, and if Mindy allowed, kissed her as well, before they went to nap on the bed.

-------------

"Dad? No, I think I prefer mom now," May smiled. She saw Kiva motion her over, and she skipped over, and jumped into Kiva's arms, kissing him passionately.

"Tell them the good news, MAY."

May pulled away from the kiss, and nodded. She then walked over over to Z, swaying her womanly hips, before slapping the knight's face. "That was for killing the true King's warriors! They were good people who didn't deserve to die!" She then slapped her again. "And that was for insulting the Master, you bitch! The King is a great man! He showed me how I was never meant to be a man! I am a woman, and more importantly, I am his little slut. Maybe he'll fuck you two, if you apologize," she said, before walking into Kiva's arms. She then looked at Leo, with a knowing smile. "So...Tell me, son. Am I a good kisser?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 02-04-2010, 01:37 PM