Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva pulled back from the kiss and licked his lips. "God...You just look so hot, I could barely punish you if I had to. But I'm in a good mood, so you won't be punished." He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Shall we?" With that, as soon as Katt was ready, the two began walking out of the castle.

-------------

Feeling her little slut's delicious cum fall on her face and into her mouth, brought Mai over the edge. With a scream, she had an earth shaking orgasm, with two more following it, leaving her in an almost lifeless form from the mind blowing orgasms.

--------------

May giggled and continued to try and undress Leo. "I thought you liked me?" she said, and began to kiss Leo's neck and face, slowly moving to his ear. Once there, she whispered into the prince's ear, just loud enough for Z to hear, "Son..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 02-04-2010, 01:18 PM