Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
((It's fine.))

Kiva smiled and patted Z on her cheek. "Oh yes, dear Leo. He is dead. But don't worry, there is some good news to this," he laughed. "Oh and Z? Perhaps after this, you can beg me for forgiveness," he smiled as the door once again opened.

There at the door was May, with beautiful make up on and her wonderful, girly clothes still on her. To many, she was incredibly beautiful. She smiled at Leo, winking at him, both as a flirting move and to remind him to not recognize his sister. May walked over, swaying her hips and stood by her King. "Is this him, my king?" Kiva nodded, and May smiled. She leaned forward, and placed her hands on Leo's shoulders. With one fast move, she attempted to lock lips with the young prince.

----------------

"What are you doing?" Kiva asked, seeing Katt reaching for the robe. He walked over and slapped her ass. "Bad. You're not allowed clothes unless I allow it. Got it?" he said. Once she put the robe down, the young knight suddenly wrapped an arm aronud her waist and kissed her, plunging his tongue into her own mouth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 02-03-2010, 01:38 AM