Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Z yelled numerous curses at the gaurds as soon as her gag was removed, pulling at her restraints with all her might. As soon as they left she looked down at Lucy, "Leo, I mean, Prince, what happened? Is the rest of the royal family safe?" she asked, relieved that at least he was.

"I, don't know, they took father and the queen and princess away," Lucy shook his head a bit, "I don't know what happened to them."

"Don't worry, whoever these people are they won't be here long. I swear it."

"You know, you could put me on display and allow the townspeople to milk me," Katt purred, imagining herself in the middle of town with a pair of pumps attached to her breasts as the kingdom used her as a cow.

Come on, cum you little slut, it's no fun if I can't punish you. Mindy moaned thrusting faster into Mai's cunt, her free hand rubbing over the girl's clit.

Laura let out a loud cry of pleasure, arching her back as she came, covering Mai's hand in her pussy juices, "Ahh, I'm, I'm so, sorry mistress." she panted.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 02-01-2010, 06:36 PM