Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Good. One more thing. I will eventually bring May to you. I don't want you to recognize her as your father. In other words, when you see May, you'll believe she is a true woman, and will be surprised when she tells you the truth." With the explanation done, Kiva cast a teleportation spell, making the three disappear.

-------------

Some guards walked into Z's room, with Prince Leo with them. He had cuffs on his hands and feet, which they unlocked and they also took out Z's mouth gag. The guards than walked out of the large dungeon, leaving the two in the cell.

-------------

"Mmmm...That sounds like a beautiful idea. That, or maybe more public humiliation? Or I could just fuck you know...So many choices, " he moaned, sucking and licking her breasts.

--------------

Mai moaned louder with each thrust, and in retaliation, rubbed her fist against Laura's pussy, before slowly pushing it in, fisting the girl.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-31-2010, 06:58 PM