Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
((Alright, I simplified and edited it a bit. Tell me if there is anything else you would like cleared up))

Just scowled under his armor, but the man couldn't see due to his mask. "I want both...." he said, and quickly wrote a check for both of them and handed it to the disgusting man. He looked at the two, and pulled off his helmet, so that they may see his face. "You two will be living with me, from now on." Once the man accepted his money, and the two slaves were now legally his, Just would glare at the man with a great hate.

"You did a horrible job. They look untrained, and scared. Let me guess, all you did was smack them around? You're an idiot if you thought that would yield anything productive. If you had trained them properly, instead of like some barbarian fool, who doesn't know anything beside hitting the innocent, you may have earned more money," he insulted. He then looked at the two slaves, who were now his. "Shall I take them and their cages and leave?"

--------------

Alex continued to play with his little Dawn, before suddenly pulling away. He lifted the girl up, and dropped her on the bed, before jumping between her legs. With lust he began to finger Dawn, pushing two fingers in and out of her, while his mouth attended to her clit, licking and sucking on it.

----------------

The neko moaned into the kiss, before moaning even louder, feeling her Master's pinky enter her. Her sensitive body shook with pleasure as her clit was stimulated, and she pulled from the kiss, for just a second. "M-Master...I feel funny again," she moaned, before kissing her Master again, weakly fighting his tongue with her own.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers - by MasterZero - 01-31-2010, 04:51 AM