Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
The clone smiled, and threw what looked like fitting prince clothes for Lucy. There was a blue coat, with a symbol of their family on it, and white pants. "Change now. I'll tie you up, and throw you to the crowd. You tell them you were knocked out, and you haven't seen your father for a while. I'll reveal your whore of a sister, and we'll 'break you' before everyone. Got it?" he asked, awaiting Lucy to change.

"I don't like my sister out in ugly boy clothes, but if this is what the King wants," May said, happy to help Lucy change, and giving her a kiss good luck.

-----------------

Kiva nodded, and moved his hand. Suddenly, Katt would feel her belly grow a bit, the child within growing faster than normal, with little to no problem. The biggest affect though, were her two breasts. They became larger, at least an E cup now, probably more. They also dripped with milk, making Kiva lick his lips and lick a drop. "You taste delicious, my slut."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-30-2010, 03:54 PM