Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I'd happily take a dozen cannonballs for you, my Queen," Mai moaned. "Ahhhh...Please, my Queen, can your slut cum? You're just so skilled, so talented! You're driving my body crazy!" she screamed.

------

Kiva smiled and kissed Katt's nose. "You know...if you want, I could see if my magic can speed your pregnancy up a bit so the child can be born soon. Or I could just give you those sexy, cow tits I wanted? I could alter your body quite a bit, thanks to my magic."

--------

Once the three were alone, Kiva looked at the two. "I have special orders for you two. We captured a small group of knights. Most of them will be executed, some turned into slaves. I want you two to give them a show before that though. Their squad leader, a female named Z, believe it or not, has a crush on you and does not know of what has happened to you two...." Kiva suddenly looked at the two, an evil grin on his face. "Lucy, I want you to act like before, when you were a boy. I want this knight who killed my brothers and sisters to watch, as the man she loved, is revealed to be nothing, but a crossdressing cock sucker."

((Would you mind rping as the group of knights or Z? You don't have to, it's just I usually play the supporting characters in most our rps. Again, it's fine to say no))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-30-2010, 03:31 PM