Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
((I'll work on a new character for them. Sorry if I take a while, I'm playing Mass Effect 2. Very addicting))

The Neko pouted, and sighed in response. "Yes, Master." She purred a bit as she was massaged, but kept trying to look mad at her Master. All this resulted in though was an adorable pout on her face. "Master..." she purred, loving the feeling of being massaged.

-------------

Alex smiled and kissed her again. He began to move his hand down her body, and soon stopped at her breasts. He squeezed one a bit, and smiled at the soft, yet firm orb. "Beautiful," he said as he pleasured and massaged Dawn's right breast.
I'll make a new one

Name: Justicar. Just for short.

Species: Homunculus

Description/Picture: Armored and Without Armor

Measurements: 6 inches unerect, 8 erect

Other: Despite popular belief, Alchemy was and is a very real science. Almost like a fusion of magic and science, Just is part of a new, and rare race of beings called Homunculus. Alchemy made people, inanimate objects, given life. He was made with a fusion of science, and technology. He has knowledge over magics, able to cast many spells and understands many ancient runes. He is also somewhat skilled in technology, meaning he is able to fix most things, if given proper tools and time. He was created by a very old Trainer, who gave up some of his own life force to give this living doll life. The Trainer made Just to act as a good, kind master, saving slaves who have been hurt, or unjustly treated, to atone for the sins the old man performed on his slaves when he was young and in his prime. He may not free them, but he helps them. That's more than many can say.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers - by MasterZero - 01-29-2010, 10:15 AM