Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Amazing, my queen! You fuck so well! You are perfect!" Mai moaned. "And you, my little slut," Mai moaned, slapping Laura's ass, then going back to feasting on her pussy. "You...are a good little slut. But from now on, you serve me. The only other person you listen to is the Queen. Her rule far exceeds mine. But if I order something, and the great Queen does not argue, you will do it, got it, bitch?"

-------------

"Very well then, I think I'll call you my little piggy a bit then. It suits you, because you're nothing, but a cum loving pig! I'll fuck you everday, and soon you'll have some nice, big, fat cow tits!" he moaned, loving the idea of having the old queen as his pet. "Here you go, piggy, your daily serving of cum!" he yelled, before unlashing a wave of seed into her waiting body.

--------------

"We'll show you how friendly we can be," the man moaned, before grabbing Lucy and pulling her into a passionate kiss, his tongue pushing into her mouth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-28-2010, 11:04 AM