Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
As soon as he was dressed, the master smiled as the two and slapped both of their asses. "You look beautiful. Now hold hands, and say goodbye to your Katt," he said, walking to the door. May looked and saw the woman she once called wife riding Kiva's cock. "Goodbye, Katt. When I return, I'll be covered inside and out with sperm. Goodbye my King. Save some sperm for us, please." Once Lucy said her goodbye, they would leave.

"Naughty, naughty. You came before I did," Kiva chuckled. He grabbed her waist and licked his lips. "Prepared to be really fucked." He then lifted her up, so that she was barely holding the head of his cock, and slammed her back down, fucking her faster and faster, at superhuman speeds.

------------

"Only women, my Queen!" Mai moaned between licks. "I love women, but the women I love the most are you, my Queen, and my beautiful slut. I love you both, so much, please! Never leave me!" Mai moaned, licking her maid's pussy more, pushing in three fingers, into the wet cunt. "AHH! May I cum, my Queen?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-25-2010, 03:54 PM