Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Don't cum yet! You cum, when I allow it," the new King hissed, slapping Katt's sexy ass. "Now...tell me how you love me more than that gay slut."

The clone suddenly pulled out of Lucy and smiled. "I just thought of something. I want you two to tell me what you want to wear. We're going out in public, and you two are going to be the town sluts. Maybe even have you two talk to the few knights were loyal to you, show them what sluts you are," he smiled. "Tell me what you two want to wear," he said.

May told him, and suddenly the young girl glowed pink, and was now wearing fresh make up, and a pink, beautiful, Princess gown, complete with tiara. Once Lucy decided on what she wanted to wear, they would leave.

---------------

"Don't be so silly," Mai moaned, and gave Laura's pussy a lick, teasing her. "I think you have the second most amazing pussy I've seen. The Queen's being the first of course. And your juices...They taste so good," she added, kissing and licking away at the maid's cunt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-25-2010, 09:23 AM