Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel just smiled when Ninetails thanked for helping her evolve. He purred as Katt was burned with flames enjoying it much more than he actually thought he would. he walked over to Katt his cock jutting out nearly touching her cheek. He reached down and touched his sister's arm grabbing her roughly. as he allowed the power of the horse to work its magic healing her body. "Now think about you know what I am willing to do so think of it this way I am in the insurance collecting the only way to keep me from breaking a few bones or is let me fuck you," he said wiht a devious grin.

He walked back over to the couch and sat back down he blinked for a second not realising how impractical having a cock that is two feet in length and used the monkey talisman to take off a foot yet keeping it the same as girth as before. "Now I want you to come over here and have seat in my lap and ride my cock slave," he ordered snapping his fingers.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-24-2010, 01:21 PM