Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Josh sighed and didn't say anything since his daughter wasn't tricked in any manner then he would do anything as much as it grieved him. "Pumpkin I know this won't sound fair but there comes a time in everyone's life when they have to lay in the bed the made for themselves out of the the mistakes they have made. Do realize your brother is more found of you than you realize and more than likely won't force himself on you unless you were some what willing. I got to go now pumpkin get to catch our flight now and I love you," he said regretfully.

Raziel groaned as he his faithful pokemon sucked him off. He looked down at her and smiled, "Mmm you did good and thanks for getting me nice and hard," he said scratching behind the pokemon's ears. He then snapped his fingers and pointed to the carpet. "Sorry but right now is sibling time," he purred. He leaned over and nuzzled her neck as he gave her nipple a bit rougher tweak. "I want you right now Katt so are you going to beg me to fuck you at all?" he asked with smile as he licked her neck. He was still giving her a choice in the matter.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-23-2010, 04:01 PM