Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel chuckles when his sister says they both would be piss at him he knew their mother would be mad but would except the situation that she would hope that would never happen. When his sister came back down after a long shower he murred still grinning at her lovely naked body. He began to purr slowly enjoy the feel of her body agaisnt his. He reached around and wrapped his paws around her chest propping up her breasts. "I am surprised you came back down Katt," he purred nuzzling her neck and kissed her cheek.

"When you said Mom and Dad would be pissed your only half right. I know for a fact Dad wouldn't be that mad why don't you think your not allowed to go to the spiritual realms and more importantly the domain named hell?" he asked in a knowing manner. "On Dads side of the family they are all incestuous and don't always take no for answer. Besides Dad knows how I feel about you anyway," he explained the situation why their father wouldn't be mad at him. Then the phone began to ring as the tv showed who was calling it was their father, "Why don't you get it Katt?" he asked handing his sister a cordless phone.

(I will play mom and Dad unless you want them to be npc's?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-23-2010, 09:31 AM