Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Vulpix whimpered softly when she felt Katt stop, as soon as all of her brother's cum was gone she was more than capable of stopping since she'd done what she was ordered. Vulpix reluctantly jumped off, already feeling the tension from Katt and knowing she wasn't welcome to stay with the feline. She walked over near the couch, curling up on the ground near her master's feet to wait for her fur to dry before jumping onto his lap.

Katt whiped her mouth of furiously, still growling, "Mom and Dad, will both be pissed at you." she growled, "They'll make you remove this mark, and then I swear I'll make every waking moment of your life a living hell." she swore, shaking off her fur a bit, "I'm taking a shower, this is just disgusting, I can't believe you." she groaned a bit as she turned and walked towards the door. If Raziel didn't stop her she'd take a long shower, scrubbing herself raw before coming back down, cuddling up next to him since she'd misunderstood what he said and thought it was an order, figuring her desire to cuddle was just the mark's work again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-23-2010, 09:03 AM