Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Raziel could see his sister's blush as she continue to eat out the pokemon. When he heard his sister growling he grinned some, "I know I know you you like the scent," he said with a grin knowing she hated him for at the moment. ""Do realize your mine now since you got my magical seal on your shoulder and my scent all over you," he said with a grin. He reached over and scratched behind his sister ears. Then looked over at ever so willing vulpix, "That's a good girl and thank you," he said to her.

The winged feline went over to the couch and sat back down. He turned it on and started to channel surf trying to find something good on and then saw a "Reboot" marathon and stopped. "Oh when you fur dries I wouldn't mind a to cuddle with my slave," he said to Katt giving her the option of not cuddling with him.

"Oh how do you think mom will take the new s that your my sex slave?" he asked already knowing how their father would take the news since him and dad already talked about how he felt. He learned that their father's demonic clan were incestuous bunch. "Also I do know that dad would be okay with the situation," he added.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-23-2010, 04:04 AM